Terms of service
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on www.www.birdiesgardenproducts.co.za.au (the website) and your use of the website itself. Birdies Garden Products is the trading name for Bosch and Bird Investments, trustee for the Bosch and Bird Family Trust registered in Queensland and operates the website. The company’s registered office address is 14 Supply Ct, Arundel 4214, QLD, Australia. In these terms “we” refers to Birdies Garden Products and “you” and “your” refers to any visitor to the website, or to any Birdies Garden Products customer. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product(s) is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. This information is intended for residents of Australia only. These rules may be amended from time to time without any prior notice. If you do not agree to be bound by any of the terms and conditions, please discontinue using this website.
- Our services are provided to adults 18 years and over. By proceeding to purchase through this website, you acknowledge that your are 18 years and over.
- All prices are inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery charges. Delivery charges are calculated at time of purchase.
- Birdies Garden Products endeavours to reproduce all colours as accurately as possible, however sometimes there may be a slight variation to what you see on the web site. This can be due to photography lighting, computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings.
- Any comment or feedback you provide to us through this website becomes our property. You agree we are entitled to use your comment for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or any other person who has transmitted your comment.
- Birdies Garden Products shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary any of the content supplied in connection with the Service or which appears on any page of the Birdies Garden Product web site
- This website may from time to time contain links to other websites that may be of interest to you. Such links are provided for convenience only and access to any linked site is entirely at your own risk. We take no liability arising out of your use of linked sites.
- This website is owned by Birdies Garden Products and was designed by Not Another Number. All content on this website, including, but not limited to, text, site design, graphics, logos and images, is the property of Birdies Garden Products or we have a licence to use them. All software used on this site is the sole property of Birdies Garden Products or those supplying the software.
- You may use the content of this site for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without the prior written consent.
- By accessing this website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- Birdies Garden Products is commited to protecting and respecting your personal information at all times. We will never sell or disclose your personal details to any unauthorised third party.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect from you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information from you for two reasons: firstly to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service.
- The type of information we collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, and your e-mail address. As we have already stated we do not collect or hold any credit/debit card information from you. We will never collect sensitive information about you without it being in your interest or without your consent. We will endeavor to make sure the information we hold on you is kept up to date, but you can check the information that we hold about you at any time by e-mailing us and requesting your details. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- We take all due care with any information which you provide to us when accessing our website. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk, although we undertake to take all reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.